Saturday, September 24, 2011

Welcome to my domain


Come in, come in. Put up your feet and rest a while. I’m McKinney and I’ll be your host for as long as you want to stay.

Some of you (Oh, who am I kidding. No one who doesn’t know me will be visiting this blog for a LONG time yet.) may know me in real life, and if you do you know I’ve got opinions on a whole load of crap. This blog is going to be my platform by which I share them. I’m not going to be posting pictures of kitties in hats and bowties, or just mindlessly sharing YTMNDs every day. (Just every other day) I won’t lie, I’m a huge nerd so most of this site’s posts are going to be game-related, whether video games, RPGs, or board games. Of course, if I come across something REALLY cool, I may just violate the BAT honor code and show it to you anyway.

So, what’s first on my list? What flamewar-inducing topic shall I cover first? Something divisive, something that destroys friendships and sunders gaming groups…


I’ve got it: Dungeons & Dragons 4th Edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment